Forum Index > FlashYourWeb OS Support > Gallery 2 Bridge New Topic Post Reply
 G2Bridge & glFusion 1.1.5 working great then
 |  Printable Version
GDL
 August 19 2009 19:05 PM (Read 1876 times)  
Forum Admin
Admin

Hey,

I installed G2Bridge for Gallery2 with the site over at hadtobesaid.com. Everything was working great except for some autotag variables and the Random Photo Block. I figured I'd get to that later so I didn't disable the Random Photo Block. I was making some adjustments to the CSS and then when I was done I disabled the Random Photo Block since their was only a block Title.

When I disabled the block the entire site was gone, except for the Gallery. I checked the log and I see that it's full of the error below. Since the problem occurred after I disabled the block, I assume that this has affected glFusion in some way.

Currently I can't get to configuration or the plugin admin to disable the plugin. Not sure why this block would effect admin since it's not pulled in. I thought that fixing the error may bring the site back so I have pasted it below. Perhaps you may know what is the cause. I replaced the CSS with the original version that came with the default Nouveau theme. That didn't fix anything, so I have added the changed CSS back.

PHP Formatted Code
Tue 18 Aug 04:30:33 2009 - Failed to get random image.
Tue 18 Aug 04:30:33 2009 -    Here is the error message from G2:
Tue 18 Aug 04:30:33 2009 - Error (ERROR_BAD_PARAMETER)<b>in</b> modules/core/classes/GalleryEmbed.class <b>at line</b> 1001 (GalleryCoreApi::error)
<b>in</b> modules/core/classes/GalleryEmbed.class <b>at line</b> 852 (GalleryEmbed::getBlock)
<b>in</b> /usr/local/www/sites/hadtobesaid.com/private/plugins/G2Bridge/functions.inc <b>at line</b> 1724 (GalleryEmbed::getImageBlock)
<b>in</b> /usr/local/www/sites/hadtobesaid.com/httpdocs/lib-common.php <b>at line</b> 3839
<b>in</b> /usr/local/www/sites/hadtobesaid.com/httpdocs/lib-common.php <b>at line</b> 3745
<b>in</b> /usr/local/www/sites/hadtobesaid.com/httpdocs/lib-common.php <b>at line</b> 1591
<b>in</b> /usr/local/www/sites/hadtobesaid.com/httpdocs/index.php <b>at line</b> 382

I need to talk with Mark and ask them if I can just delete G2Bridge from the plugins directories to disable it for the moment. I am not sure if I can do that before uninstalling it from the plugins manager.

If you have any insight that would be helpful. Thanks.

-Dan

"The Dude abides."

Profile Email Website
suprsidr
 August 19 2009 19:32 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

in function phpblock_G2B_rand_photo
add a return directly after this line:

PHP Formatted Code

global $gallery, $_CONF, $_USER, $_G2B_CONF, $g2_data, $LANG_G2B_rand_photo;

to:
PHP Formatted Code

global $gallery, $_CONF, $_USER, $_G2B_CONF, $g2_data, $LANG_G2B_rand_photo;
        return;

it will basically disable the block.
Not sure if glfusion continues to poll for blocks that are not displayed.

-s

There will always be...

Profile Email Website
GDL
 August 19 2009 20:14 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

Thanks.. That brought the site back up.

Guess I'll have to talk with Mark about what is causing this. Perhaps the G2Bridge installed configuration needs to be adusted for glFusion.

Thanks again.

-Dan

"The Dude abides."

Profile Email Website
GDL
 August 19 2009 20:22 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

Guess I spoke too soon. When I'm not logged in glFusion comes up. Though as soon as I login I get the same white screen. Is their another function for admins or logged in users? Before the site wouldn't come up even if I wasn't logged in. This last change seemed to fix it.

Thanks,

Dan

"The Dude abides."

Profile Email Website
GDL
 August 19 2009 20:40 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

And yet again I spoke to soon. I reverted the change and I can still see the site if I'm not logged in. Only when I login with or without the change above I get the white screen of death. Confused

I did disable the MiniSlide Show block as well just before I disabled the Random Photo Block. But that was working fine. The white screen came up immediately after I disabled the Photo Block.

I've seen this type of white screen before when dealing with cookies in Geeklog, but I wasn't adjusting anything in the configuration or gallery admin to cause this.

I'll reference this post in a question in the glFusion forums to see if they know what could cause this.

Thanks,

-Dan

"The Dude abides."

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.20 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are PDT. The time is now 11:22 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content