Paths
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: JimmyGee
 June 08 2010 10:36 AM (Read 1138 times)  

PHP Formatted Code
  /* Connect to gallery */
    function init ($full=true){
            require_once( 'embed.php');
            $ret = GalleryEmbed::init(array('fullInit' => $full, 'embedUri' => '/gallery/main.php', 'g2Uri' => '/gallery/'));
            if ($ret) {
                print 'GalleryEmbed::init failed, here is the error message: ' . $ret->getAsHtml();
                exit;
            }
            GalleryEmbed::done();
    }

What are domain path examples for the above bit of code? do I need to add all the path, like 'var/www/vhosts/...'? I've tried everything and the best I can get is 'Array' to appear on my page, without anything else, what am I missing?

Your transcode and flashvideo plugins all work in that same gallery without any problems at all.

Anonymous: JimmyGee
 June 08 2010 10:38 AM  

MediaBlock.php is in the gallery root by the way and the page I am ttrying to embed it in is one directory below. I have also tried MediaBlockIncludes.php but still nothing.

suprsidr
 June 08 2010 10:46 AM  
Forum Admin
Admin

I really really need to update the error messages....
When you simply get 'Array', it's likely you are trying to use the dynamic functions without the required dynamicAlbums module installed.

PHP Formatted Code

require_once( 'embed.php');
            $ret = GalleryEmbed::init(array('fullInit' => $full, 'embedUri' => '/gallery/main.php', 'g2Uri' => '/gallery/'));

if mediaBlock is in gallery's root, the path to embed.php is fine require_once( 'embed.php'Wink;

and if your gallery is at http://www.yoursite.com/gallery/main.php then the embedUri and G2Uri is correct as well.

There will always be...

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.07 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are PDT. The time is now 08:33 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content